Made from linear polyethylene and is designed for industrial liquid storage applications where a single-walled design is desired. Most Tanks include an integrally molded pump mounting platform on top and standard process fittings for the fill and discharge of chemicals, and other liquid products. Supplied with a vented access opening and easy-to-read calibration in liters and gallons.
- Heavy Duty Construction – 1.9 Specific Gravity for a wide range of products
- Molded-In Calibration – in Gallons and Liters for visual level reference
- Large Pump Mounting Platform on Top – for direct mounting of chemical feed pump complete with pump suction connection (up to 300 gallons)
- Standard Top Process Fittings – Designed for top fill and discharge connections and level sensor on 300 Gals and below
- Standard sizes from 40 to 300 Gallons with larger sizes available
- Tanks made from Linear Polyethylene (LPE) are ALS Group USA, Corp. NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Certified
|Capacity (Gallons)||Dimensions||Part Number||Drawing PDF|